Friday, August 20, 2010

How I can get rid of facial hair above my upper lip?

I am really annoyed with my upper lip facial hair. I tried bleaching it and it didn't work. And I just tried using hair removal cream, does it grow back thicker and darker though? I have heard that plucking it stops it from growing, is that true? If I get laser surgery, is it guaranteed to stop growing? Please help!!How I can get rid of facial hair above my upper lip?
Laser is permanent but you have to be a good candidate and you have to make sure you go to someone good. I had laser procedures done 7 years ago and the hair is still gone. Stay away from home systems as I have been told by experienced people that they do not work.





The site http://www.HairREmovalForum.com has more info and a directory of qualifed providers who have received positive surveys from previous customers.How I can get rid of facial hair above my upper lip?
the hair above you upper lip is can be covered with a hat. The hair on you lip can be shaved
Waxing is the best most effective way to do it. Plucking it would take to long depending on how much upper lip hair you have.
lazer surgery is a bit extreme and hair removal creams dont always work. waxing would be painful!!


Just shave it off very carefully!!!
I shave every morning.
Electrolysis, or laser will remove it permanently.
laser hair removal trust me you will never have to shave again check out this website
It will never stay away forever. It always grows back, but your best bet is to get it waxed at a salon. It is actually very common. Alot of people have upper lip facial hair. If you find a salon you like, you'll probably have to have it waxed once a month, but when they wax it, it will be so smooth, you'll never even notice you had hair there in the first place.
shave them. most of the men do the same.
I'm a fella and I pluck ! It does come back but not as thick or as stubbly. Look at guys who have shaved all their lives: stubble and 12-0-clock shadow etc. it only hurts the first few times and after that it is merely bumfluff with no real roots.
I have found that getting your upper lip waxed is the best way to get rid of the hair.... you can get electrolysis 4-6 sessions will kill the hair follicle on your lip forever but it may cost you allot?
Shaving leaves the blunt tip of a hair at the skin's surface. It's what guys call their 5 o'clock shadow. These hairs irritate and can become infected. Waxing removes the entire hair shaft at the root. A new hair has to grow back in it's place but they're thinner hairs, not the blunt tip of a thickened hairshaft that's already there. Sure you'll probably have to go and get it done every two weeks or so but it's better than shaving and not everyone can afford that lazer thing. Good luck!
Don't pluck it, this could result in an ingrown hair. Suck your top lip in and shave it off.
laser surgery if you have brown or black hair would work and it is permanent. Otherwise you might have to get used to waxing every so often.
Try getting it waxed ♥
ouch. plucking would really hurt %26amp; im pretty sure it would grow back. You could try waxing it - most drugstores sell ready to use wax strips %26amp; theyre really easy to use. Laser surgery is the only way to guarantee it wont grow back as it damages the follicle so it's impossibe for hair to grow. It will cost you though.
wax.
Laser Hair Removal would be the best way to go. (For most people stops the growth)





(have you tried waxing it?, in the meantime)
Laser surgery is the only permanent removal that I know of. If you pluck they will grow back. Waxing lasts longer but can be painful and you have to do it hours ahead as it will leave your upper lip area very red.
Find a saloon that does threading, its very effective. Which place do you live in.
don't use cream it is the same as shaving... wax wax wax!!!! takes hair out from root.. hair is never permanantly removed just wax it. i am an expert believe me people come to me to get hair removed all the time
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment