Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a really good facial moustrizer?

my skin is really dry and after applying foundation at about 12 my skin is like peeling woth dry skin! What a good, strong, facial moustrizer i can buy at target or a sally's. I currently use Olay oil free moustrizer with spf 15 and it doesnt seem to be working. Thanks!What is a really good facial moustrizer?
I don't know if this is the product for you, since it's an acne moisturizer, but I wash my face 3 times a day and wear foudation and power everyday so my skin gets dry and Clean %26amp; Clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer works amazing on me :)


You can get it at Target, Walmart, Kroger, etc.What is a really good facial moustrizer?
Add a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer. It's organic and 100% natural and does not clog pores. It does wonders for my skin especially in the winter! It might sound unfamiliar and unlike things like neutrogena and olay but please just look it up on acne.org or any website.
I use Aveeno Clear Complexion as a daily moisturizer. I've been using it for almost two years! They work great: it gives you clearer skin and helps prevent breakouts. It also comes in a foaming cleanser as well. Use both of those, and you're GOOD!
clinique superdefencee is AWESOME.. but really expensive.


if you're after something cheaper, the body shop has goodmoisturizerss, %26amp; even dove moisturizerss are okay.
I personally and professionally recommend bee luscious cosmetics they have amazing quality skincare and makeup for great prices and sales.
have u tried clinques stuff there reall goodx
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment