Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible to have facial piercings if you have hemophilia?

This may sound stupid but I'm just wondering if a person with hemophilia could get facial piercings. I'm writing a story so I just wanted to know.Is it possible to have facial piercings if you have hemophilia?
Sure we can. We can even have heart transplants. The key is the factor that a person with Hemophilia would take. The factor they take brings their blood clotting up to normal just any other person. Once the clotting factor is up to normal they are set to go.





As far as facial piercings. It would depend on each person with Hemophilia. Some have very low clotting factors under 1% of normal others are not to bad like myself who have 19% of normal.





If you need more info feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment