Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of a facial tic?

I've got a facial tic right above my left eye, close to my eyelash.


It's been going on all day long and i dont know why. I've had it once before but under the eye and it went away after one hour. What causes this and how can i make it go away, it's really annoing and it's embarrasing.


Im not under a lot of stress at this moment so i dont think it's a psycological problem...


Thanks for the help.How to get rid of a facial tic?
It will go away on its own. You can try the usual hiccup treatments. Or massage your neck.How to get rid of a facial tic?
EVERYBODY gets that at some point in their life. It's irritating, but no biggie. Trust me....you feel it, but no one sees it. Get a good nights sleep...that will help.
This isn't an unnormal thing. The bad part is once you get it , it never goes away. I know a fifth grader that has the same problem and he's okay with it. Don't be emarassed because it's how you are. If any of your friends tease you about it they're not really friends

No comments:

Post a Comment