Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just purchased a Conair facial steamer .What herbs should I use and how to use with conair?

I love this steamer. The results are awesome! I'd like to add some lavender or something else to the water. The little metal dish is so small. How do you put lavender in something like that? Where do you get it from? Thanks for your answers in advance!I just purchased a Conair facial steamer .What herbs should I use and how to use with conair?
If you are going to use herbs, I would strongly recommend you get essential oils. Make sure they are high quality. Use no more than a drop or two. A good one to help with sinus issues is eucalyptus oil.





You can sometimes find them in the organic section in major grocery stores. They can also be found in aromatherapy shops and some New Age book stores.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment