Friday, August 20, 2010

How is called the japanese facial napkin that gets oil from your face?

Hey guys, can anyone help with that, I don`t live in US so my english is not that good.





I am trying to find a japanese napkin, tissue that gets oil from your face. does anybody know how is that thing called? It is not wet and at the same time its not big. they are usually packed in a small box like some gum boxes....As I know they are not sold in every american store, usually they are sold in japanese stores.How is called the japanese facial napkin that gets oil from your face?
It's called ';abura torigami.';


Something extra: 油とり紙 ←in Japanese :D





Hope this helped ! (:How is called the japanese facial napkin that gets oil from your face?
it's oil blotting paper in English. and ';abura torigami'; in Japanese.


you can get them on this website.





http://cgi.ebay.com/Oil-blotting-paper-a…
Gatsbyみたいなやつ?顔に水をつけて、貼り付けの薄いものですか?


Facial stripsというと思う。
I don't know another name besides, ';Oil Blotting Paper.'; I live in the US, so I don't know where you can get it.
rice paper
you

No comments:

Post a Comment