Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I reduce my facial swelling. I have a dance tonight?

Im 15 and my wisdom teeth are coming in. i feel okay but the one side of my face is swollen. Im on an antibiotic and pain meds. I have a semi formal dance tonight that i already paid 20 dollars for. im not in much pain just swollen. I've iced it. What else can I do?How do I reduce my facial swelling. I have a dance tonight?
Keep your head up. Don't lay down to do the ice. This will reduce blood flow to your head and it will help SOMEWHAT. Don't expect a miracle, though. (Sorry) Hopefully, the antibiotic will start to kick in and reduce the swelling by tonight. You've goy a few hours yet...How do I reduce my facial swelling. I have a dance tonight?
Keep putting ice on it and before you go take a tylonol. Good luck.
suck in your checks (the ones in your face). If it were 100 years ago you could wear a veil, but nowadays that won't be an option. If you are muslim you could still do it however. Is you dance a costume party by any chance, if so, wear a mask.
believe it or not, you can put Preparation H over the swollen area. It reduces swelling regardless of where it is applied. If the swelling is coming from deep inside, however, as may be the case with a wisdom tooth removal, you may not be able to reduce the entire area.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment