Monday, August 23, 2010

At what age girls can start using facial products?

At what age exactly that is already safe to use products for the face for all skin types?


I'm 16 and my mom always telling me whenever I put skin care products in my face that it will ruin or damage my skin because my face is still 'young' and they're not safe to use yet.


I know she's only concern about me but I wanna know the age range for safer usage.


Thanks a lot!!At what age girls can start using facial products?
Im a medical Aesthetician and i advise all my clients, especially teenagers to start taking care of their skin as early as possible, mainly around the age of 12 getting someone started early with skincare can help the skin down the line. Just start off with something customized to your own skin, because EVERYBODY has different skin, id recommend going to see your local Aesthetician or dermetologist to get your skin examined.At what age girls can start using facial products?
Your absoluteley fine that it just and old wives tale as long as you get the right product for your skin type or problem it wont harm you and even if you dont it wont make any difference
your mother is so right u r still to young if u wear make up than only use eye Shadow and mascara leave the foundation off as this will clog your pours as far as cleaning your your face use a very light cleanser an organic on so every thing is natural
I'm sure your fine using them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment