Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best facial scrub out there?

I recently have had alot of acne on my cheeks, and am having the hardest ime getting rid of it. I have never had this problem before infact I have always had very clear skin (even during puberty). Anyway I am currently using nivea and it just does not seem to be working.What is the best facial scrub out there?
I love St. Ives Medicated Apricot scrub! It's only a few dollars, and it has extra acne medication (I think salicylic acid) in it to get rid of blemishes better than the regular formula.





It kept my skin clear all throughout my teenage years! :DWhat is the best facial scrub out there?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
scrotum from sheep.
I use powdered milk and a little bit of water.
HI...I'm 35, last summer I broke out on my cheeks and t-zone like a teenager. I tried everything from Mary Kay to Avon to Dept. stores and nothing worked. Then my friend suggested Arbonne International. I used their acne like for a week and I saw improvement. Now you can't even tell I ever had any skin problems. People think I'm lying when I tell them my skin issues, until I show them pictures. Arbonne's products are pure %26amp; safe for your skin...no mineral oil, which is a big cause of breakouts. Mineral oil is a by product of gasoline and it's like putting a plastic film on your skin, it doesn't allow your skin to breathe or release toxins. I used the acne line plus a combination of a couple of their anti-aging products. I love it! They also have this thermal mask that I love b/c it makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom. Here's her website, check it out. www.utbiz.myarbonne.com
Homemade beauty tips about Fruit facial, Skin care with fruits and vegitables,


Facial at home, Fruit facial mask/scrub, Facial recipe etc...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Everyone is different,sounds like yours is from stress or hormones.I have that problem often though and Oil of Olay for sensitive skin is the only soap that I've used that doesn't make it worse.
St Ives scrub. It makes the TOP3 best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/





For acne, try proactiv. Still one of the popular ones.
I like St. Ives products. I've found that they're very gentle, but they prevent breakouts and get rid of existing acne. There are a couple different types to choose from. I've tried most of them and they've all worked pretty well. You can get them at Wal-Mart.
St Ives Apricot Scrub......works really well and is reasonably priced.....

No comments:

Post a Comment