Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I prevent a minor facial burn from scarring?

I was straightening my hair, and I poked my cheek slightly and it ended up making a small burn on my face it's scabbed up now, and I just put some lavender essential oil on it (the legit kind), could I take any further action? Or, shall I just stick with the oil?


I'd reaaally like to know. A scar on my face would suck quite a bit.How can I prevent a minor facial burn from scarring?
Here's what you'll do: Go buy a cream called ';SILVEDERMA'; and put a thin layer on the wound until it's healing! If you can't find this cream there let them look the composicion up at the chemist and buy a similar one!! The lavender will not prevent scarring, trust me! And no touching, no rubbing, let it heal...if it already looks infected(yellow..) you need to treat it with antibiotic cream!! Good luck, all the best!How can I prevent a minor facial burn from scarring?
just stick with the oil and don't pick the scab. once the scab comes off then if its scarred (doubt it) then they have scar medication you can put on it to slowly make it dissappear.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment