Monday, August 23, 2010

What are the best facial scrubs that have a rough feeling to it?

I can't really use gentle facial srubs because, for some reason, they don't ever feel like they're working. I always get good results with rougher facial scrubs but I have a hard time finding the one I like so do you all know where I can find a more scrubbier (if that's even a word) facial scrub??What are the best facial scrubs that have a rough feeling to it?
Try using any facial wash, ones with the beads are great too, and scrub with a washcloth. Works just the same as any exfoliate.


I would also suggest st.ives as well, and if you have acne they have a medicated formula.What are the best facial scrubs that have a rough feeling to it?
once a week i using 1/4 cup milk and brown sugar. the more brown sugar you put in, the coarser the texture. it seems to work for me.:)
um mm


well if you want to exfoliate then i would use the


St.Ives Apricot scrub.


i love it!!!!


exfoliates and cleanses.





if your interested:


u can purchase it about everywhere.


Walgreen's has it definitely!!


only about 4 bucks!


i love itt!

No comments:

Post a Comment