Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my facial hair to grow thicker, faster and fuller?

I have had a pretty good little goat-tee but I can't get my beard or so to say beard to grow in full and noticeable. What can I eat, drink, do to help solve this. I am still pretty young, but there must be something I can do to help...How do I get my facial hair to grow thicker, faster and fuller?
here are some tips :





Taking Care of Hair


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535.鈥?/a>





Vitamins for hair growth


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680.鈥?/a>How do I get my facial hair to grow thicker, faster and fuller?
just keep on shaving.it will fill in ,it takes a while for some men.
the more u shave the faster and thicker it will come back
you got to shave way more
you are not a man
Have an enima with coffee
Be careful for what you wish for.
It will happen with time - all you can do is wait. Your body is already pre-disposed to have its own hair growth cycle. Right now you might have a bit of growth - but it will kick in within the next year or two. Have patience :) Show off your good looking face in the meantime!
You can't. It's all in your genetic code. If you're past the age of puberty, you can accept that the amount of hair you have is the amount of hair you'll be able to grow.





Remember- Superman is always clean shaven....





Peace
You cannot do anything to change the way your hair grows (unless you want to have a hair transplant to your face!!) or take testosterone shots along with all of it's possible (even cancerous) side effects.





Just shave and quit trying to look like a child molester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment