Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the name of the facial that drops droplets of oil or water on your forhead?

I saw it on the tele and i'm dying to try it out at a spa but haven't a clue if they offer it because i don't know what it's called





thanks lots!What's the name of the facial that drops droplets of oil or water on your forhead?
It's called the raindrop treatment. I've never had it but I've heard of it before... let me know how it works out for you.What's the name of the facial that drops droplets of oil or water on your forhead?
And you're sure it's not the Chinese water torture treatment?
the one wear it involves a guy
Try with Lakme products.
the pp facial
o2 facial or oxygen facial
Hello..I am a Certified Massage Therapist and I am thinking the answer to your question is Raindrop Therapy. I perform this on some of my clients myself and it is very relaxing, and is used with many different kinds of natural essential oils. Yes, have it done soon, it is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment