Monday, August 23, 2010

What do you think the best facial moisturizer is for skin over 40?

My skin is dry to normal, somewhat sensitive to certain ingredients, but not prone to breakouts. Certain things in some lotions and creams make my skin red, leave a burning sensation, or just make it feel irritated.What do you think the best facial moisturizer is for skin over 40?
My skin sounds about the same as yours, and I find that if I use a facial wash or moisturizer that has too much perfume in it my face is red and it kinda burns. So that might be what it is. Try one without ir with less perfumes.What do you think the best facial moisturizer is for skin over 40?
go to www.jhernandez75.qbeautyzone.com and you can click on women's skin care then on the left side margin choose age defying skin care or you can browse through the site. The products are the best and they guarantee your money back 100% if you are not satisfied. You will love it!!!
you should try some avon products they make something called anew just for aging skin(not saying your old cause they have it for 20 year olds too) but they can give you a cream my grandmother and mom both love the anew night cream in a black container a little pricey but should last three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment