Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make my facial hair grow in thicker and faster?

15 yrs old and i want a sweet beard i got everything but the stache and it take sawhile to get it a decent length i want a beard and i want it now! :) any tips besides shaving daily??How do I make my facial hair grow in thicker and faster?
be careful what you ask for. Later you will regret itHow do I make my facial hair grow in thicker and faster?
Settle for cultivating a cool 'stache or sideburns now and shave the beard parts. Doing so will not cause extra beard, or thicker beard, or beard in more places to come in any more or any less. So you might as well look trim.





Statistically (meaning, on average), the last stage of a man's development to full adulthood doesn't come until about age 24 or 25 and the ability to grow a full, thick beard. I know I can't stop you, but believe me, nothing says ';juvenile'; like a patchy beard.





If you need a few instructions, go to www.gillette.com, and click on the slide for ';How to Shave.'; It's a fairly slow download but very informative.
I can tell you are used to having everything your way, whenever you want it. Not this time, Bubba! It aint coming in until it gets ready. There's nothing you can do about this one - but wait.
ROIDS
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment