Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?

I m a sikh girl %26amp;i can not pluck /cut my hairs but i have hairs on my chin the lazor technology is very expensive for me plz help me to get rid of my facial hairs.How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?
Just yesterday I saw a commercial of a new gadget called ';Tweezy';. It is not a razor but it motor powered and has a mechanism inside to simulate manual tweezing. It is as if they put tiny tweezers linked to each other inside a casing as if a razor being able to pull tiny facial hair out by moving it around in motions similar to how an electric shaver is used. I thought it was a clever idea. I keep telling myself ';It looks just like an electric shaver?';





I doesn't irritated the skin and claims the hair does not grow back as fast. I saw the product advertised for the first time yesterday. ';Tweezy'; . I don't' know who the manufacturer is but I will be glad to inform you when I get the information if you'd like. I hate to pluck to. ';Tweezy'; is something I am definitely considering.How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?
waxing. u can do it at your local salon and quite affordable.
wax them?
Are you allowed to use nair, or any hair removing chemicals?
waxing is the best option as it slowly reduces the hair growth..

No comments:

Post a Comment