Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you soften and bleach facial hair as it grows back in?

I got into the habit of plucking my chin hair after I saw a woman with a beard. It's grown increasingly inconvenient to keep up with this and I would like to allow the hair to grow back, but it's now much more dark and coarse and I need a way to soften and bleach the hair and allow it to grow back.How do you soften and bleach facial hair as it grows back in?
i have a similar problem. you see, my upper lip hair is quite dark and i used to shave it. now i use sally hansen creme hair facial bleach. [i buy it at target] it takes eight minutes, doesn't hurt unless your skin is dry, and i use it about every three weeks. How do you soften and bleach facial hair as it grows back in?
well; you can go to target or a local store and pick up some face-hair-bleach,





you mix it up and leave it on for like five minutes then wash it off and you'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment