Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best moisturizing facial wash/cleanser available?

I use to buy the Healing Garden Skin Organics (the one advertised by singer Jewel) moisturizing cream facial cleanser, but they have discontinued it!!!!! :( It was the only cleanser that really left my skin feeling so soft after I wash my face with it. Does anyone know another product that leaves your skin feeling silky soft? I have really dry, flaky skin, and I live in the dry heat of the desert, so I need help!What is the best moisturizing facial wash/cleanser available?
Avalon organics has a great line of inexpensive facial wash and moisturizers. That is what I use. I used them when I lived in Alaska and they worked wonderfully, it is very dry there as well.


You can buy them at most grocery stores, and definitely at any organic stores.What is the best moisturizing facial wash/cleanser available?
The Mary Kay line is excellent. After I wash my face with the cleanser I use Sea Breeze to give my face an extra tingly clean feel. Then I apply Mary Kay night solution which contains vitamins then apply the moisturizer. Then I apply hydrating gel which gives my face a silky soft feel.





P.S.: You can order the moisturizer, day solution, night solution, and cleanser all together from a Mary Kay representative.
I love clinique, they now have the bar of soap version in liquid form. It works great for me.
aveeno products are great! thats what i use and i love it! GOOD LUCK!!
I have used Aveeno for a long time....and it really is great..I have super sensitive skin and never a problem. It cost a lil more than say Suave..but is great.....They sale it in baby section as well, which tells you it is not harsh. I have had skin that I would cover because of dryness and itchiness but since i have used aveeno I let any part show ( well, any legal part ..olololol) If you buy it and dont like ...email them and they will send you 3 coupons for 3 new products....(shoot emial them even if ya do like...never hurts to have a lil more lol)...THey have a radiance line that is great...from day one i used it i got compliments on how my skin seemed to glowwwwwwww....it is all natural which is a big plus...


www.aveeno.com they have samples and coupons.


Good luck to ya...becarfeful in that heat..protect your skin...its a roughter environment out there...


peace/blessings/respect


Cat
I use Oil of Olay or Dove facial cleanser. All are good. You may also try Cetaphil, that's what Cindy Crawford uses. Just make sure you use one that's formulated for your skin type.


Your flakiness may not necessarily be dry skin, you could have dermatitis. In that case, you may need to see your doc and get a prescription of ketoconazole and Eladil. First you can try an over the counter hydrocortisone creme %26amp; if that helps the flaking then see a doc %26amp; get some medicine. It's not good to use a cortisone creme for too long on your face because it can age your skin quickly.Good Luck.
I use Oil of Olay, or Aveeno
I like Aveda moisturizers...they have a sensitive formula, one with turmaline and one that is a basic moisturizer, almost all of them are good. I was in an arid climate and found the basic to be sufficient (also does not leave you feeling like you just rubbed grease all over your face).





Oh, and they're natural ingredients and no animal testing--having used an organic product before, I'm assuming this is important to you...





:o) I'm so glad to see someone asking a question that people can actually help with! Refreshing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment