Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer that is oil-free?

I have been using the Loreal adult acne treatment and it is drying out my skin around my eyes and nose. When I cut back and only use it once a day I get breakouts. I have always had pretty bad acne and my skin is now the clearest it has ever been. I don't want to stop using the only product I have found that works, but I do need a moisturizer that I can put on underneath my makeup so my sensitive spots won't dry out.What is a good facial moisturizer that is oil-free?
Getting a good moisturizer is a trial and error thing. But the best bet is to get an oil-free, NON-COMEDOGENIC ( so it wont clog your pores) moisturizer.





try





Olay, Neutrogena,CliniqueWhat is a good facial moisturizer that is oil-free?
Clean%26amp;Clear Oil free matifying moisturizer. I have oily skin and this product works great for me.
C.O. Bigelow Oil-Free Face Gel is a water based moisturizer for the face that also gives a matte finish. It is very citrusy and non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. I love it.
Alba Hawaiian Oil-free moisturizer. It's all natural and organic too.
neutrogena
I love Phisoderm PH2O... There are mixed reviews. Check them out before buying... http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=61754/Moisturizers/Phisoderm/pH2O_everyday_moisturizer/
Mary Kay makes an oil-free hydrating gel that's wonderful! The gel is soooo rich, you only need a little, but it doesn't clog pores and cause pimples! Mary Kay also makes an acne treatment gel that works wonders when you feel a pimple start to grow. I'm a consultant, and I love both products. If you have a consultant, ask her about those products, and the Velocity face wash. (there's also a Velocity moisturizer - it's light weight and doesn't cause pimples either, but the oil free gel gives more moisture) any questions feel free to e-mail me!


abslu@marykay.com


Good luck!
Vitamin E moisturizer from The Body Shop has been really helpful with my oily/adult acne prone skin. The more natural the better.
I like to use olay, neutrogena, clean and clear dual action moisturizer.
Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Oilyhair/Dryhair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Makeup/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
i use oil of olay oil free moisturizer. i have acne prone skin and i've never had a problem..and i do wear it under makeup. and it's like 8 dollars.
I have used Clinique dramatically different for years, its the best
well it's really for all over but curell for extra dry skin that works really good!
I like Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Depending on your age and how well you have cared for your skin in the area of moisturizing, I would recommend the basic Oll of Olay moisturizer (which, unlike it's name, is not oily)-it goes on like silk and your skin will drink it up and feel like rose petals, or either the Olay line now developed for maturing skin such as total effects or regenerist. I do highly recommend that you not use your acne treatment around your eyes. You may not notice it now, but it will damage the very delicate area around your eyes and your skin will end up looking like crepe paper which is not good!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment