Monday, August 23, 2010

How often do you go to bed without washing off your facial makeup?

Do you leave it on so your partner won't see you 'sans' the makeup? Do you ever get up after going to bed, or after making love, to wash the makeup off?How often do you go to bed without washing off your facial makeup?
I never ever go to bed without washing my face!! You could wake up with pimples and it could bother ur skin and give u a rash. The way i look at it....if the guy im with thinks im unattractice without makeup, i would NOT be with him. Every girl deserves a guy that thinks she is the most beautiful thing in the world with AND without makeup. However, usually I will keep my makeup on while making love and then wash it off before we go to sleep :) hope this helpsHow often do you go to bed without washing off your facial makeup?
I always wash my face before I go to bed and when i get up in the morning ! At night I need to take off makeup and the grime of the day and feel clean and in the morning the same! My husband thinks that I am beautiful without makeup so I don't have to wear it for him I wear it for me! He actually tells me how beautiful I am first thing in the morning! Plus I am secure with myself enough not to worry about what other people think if they see me with or without make up on I am me and I am beautiful Inside and out!
I know it's horrible for your skin, but to be honest I rarely wash my face before I go to sleep. Nothing to do with my (ex) he actually preferred little to no make-up, just laziness on my part %26amp; working very late most nights. I guess I justify it b/c I use the mineral powder (you've seen the info-mercials) NOT ';Bare Minerals'; but the one Leeza Gibbons is the spokesperson for. One of their claims is that it's ';so natural %26amp; gentle you can sleep in it.'; SOLD! Lol, knock on wood, I haven't had any serious repercussions from it.
I'm a makeup consultant and you should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take off your makeup before you go to sleep. Not doing so results in premature aging, wrinkles, blemishes, etc.





Even before I was a consultant, I still always washed off my makeup. If your boyfriend doesn't like seeing you without your makeup, apparantly he's not the person that you need to be with...
wth? lol. its really silly to wear makeup to bed just bcuz you don't want your partner to see you without it.


a lot of times i go to bed w/o washing it off because i'm too lazy (and i know its horrible for your skin lol but i only wear blush soo..)
well, i never wash off my makeup before i go to bed, and it has NOTHING to do with me wanting people to see me without it or not. i just am really lazy, and have yet to expeirance the full consequences of it.
i ALWAYS wash it off when im just at home and not planning to go anywhere because it can give you acne and when you go to bed with it....ACNE and...haha...you wake up looking like a zombie O_=
I always wash my make up off before bed, even if I come home in the wee hours of the morning lol, leaving your make up on for just one night sets your skin back a week
I always wash it off. I feel disgusting if I don't. Your partner should think you're beautiful with or without make-up!
NEVER. Its very bad for your skin to sleep in makeup.
I'm totally in sync with above. I'm just too lazy to take it off. My hubby doesn't care.
i always wash it up, i don't care if my bf sees me without....!

No comments:

Post a Comment