Friday, August 20, 2010

How well does Queen Helene facial products work?

I have been using Queen Helene Mint Julep masque, along with the Oatmeal N' Honey and Mud masque for about two months now. At first the products seemed to be working - now all my skin is doing is breaking out more. Also - The mint masque dried up my present acne but left horrible scars.





Is it the product doing this - or something I've done?





I can't use anything with heavy medication or skin becomes inflamed, so Proactive and such is out the question.





Also - While using this product my skin becomes quite dry.





Help?How well does Queen Helene facial products work?
Different skin treatments work differently for different people ;-)


But Vilantae has some downsides. There's an independent review site that compares Vilantae and other skin treatments, I think you should take a look: http://www.skin-product-review.com/click鈥?/a>





Good luck :-)How well does Queen Helene facial products work?
the mint masque works wonders for oily or acne prone skin in just one use my skin feels super soft

No comments:

Post a Comment