Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of a double chin and facial fat?

I am guessing diet and just losing weight all around is the way to go, but I am just wondering if there is any more to it.





I am not really overweight anywhere else on my body but in the past 2 years I have started to notice my face is looking fat and I have a double chin. I am planning on dieting for a long while in the hopes that that is all I need, but any insight otherwise would be greatly appreciated.What is the best way to get rid of a double chin and facial fat?
You cannot spot reduce. Instead, you need to lose weight in general. Start by changing your eating habits, and then start moving to burn some calories. Incorporate lean meats and more fruits and vegetables. Fill up on things such as almonds, and walnuts, which contain omega-3's. You can also get that from fish as well.





Basically, you need to lose weight in general. However, many people notice once they start losing weight, that they lose weight in the face first. Good luck.What is the best way to get rid of a double chin and facial fat?
Tilt head back look up to the ceiling open and shut mouth for as long as you can do it. Hope that helps.
RUNNING should do the trick. try eating more fruits and veggies and cut down on the junk food.
There are also some chin exercises that can help, or If you are really desperate you could get a mentoplasty (chin surgery).





The best way I have found to lose a double chin is to use the velform chin wrap. It uses a reducer gel made of mosqueta oil and extract of gotu kola, which is an herb often used in Chinese medicine. This is the easiest and best method I've found.





If you want more info I did a squidoo lens on the topic which you can find here:





http://www.squidoo.com/lose-a-double-chi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment