Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good night time facial moisturizer I can use to get smoother and brighter skin?

Preferably something for extra dry skin. Please don't direct me to expensive products, I have a budget of about 20-30 dollars. Thanks in advance...What is a good night time facial moisturizer I can use to get smoother and brighter skin?
Neutrogena Healthy Skin night. It costs about $8.What is a good night time facial moisturizer I can use to get smoother and brighter skin?
Jurlique's Calendula Cream, it's good for dry, sensitive skin and is $43, it brightens, conditions and is great as a night cream-my friend swears by it
go to this website there is a list that you can choose from and the prices are also stated.





http://www.google.com/products?q=night+f鈥?/a>
Semen. It's worked for lots of women over the centuries and it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment