Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i can i protect my eyes and still get a decent facial tan?

Everytime i put on sunglasses when trying to tan the sun still glares right through.


And when i use a dark cloth it covers half my face so it makes it impossible to tan my face.


What can i use that will keep my eyes covered but won't cover up too much of my face?How can i can i protect my eyes and still get a decent facial tan?
Just stick with the sunglasses, it's fine.


And if you have bright colored eyes (green, blue, hazel) then you should be more concerned. but don't even sweat it if you have brown or black eyes.


Also, you could just go to a tanning salon and they will give you cheap circle things to put over your eyelids.How can i can i protect my eyes and still get a decent facial tan?
close your eyes and put rocks on top of them...lol i always wear sunglasses and i never get funky tan lines:)
just dont stay in the sun for too long.
My friend's cousin went to get a tan at a tanning place. my friend went along. i guess most places have like these little goggles and they just cover the eyes! she asked if she can have a pair and they said yes. i'm not sure most will say yeah and give you a pair but its worth a try! and its great she gots a natural tan and its even!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment