Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it safe to use an acne facial cleanser if the date is expired?

I just bought some St. Ives apricot scrub for acne and blemish control. I didn't notice until I got home that the expiration date had 04/2008. Should I return it or is it still safe to use? I think I'm gonna return it but I need some opinions. I tried to contact st. Ives but I could not find a company number. Thanks!Is it safe to use an acne facial cleanser if the date is expired?
no! dont use it! return it to the store and let a manager know that they are selling expired products on their shelf. also go onto the st. ives website and write a comment to the headquarters letting them know the situation. they need to know that the stores are potentially selling expired products...not good! you might even get a free bottle out of it! but no, dont use it. the key active ingredients in it will be expired and not healthy for your skin at all. would you eat expired food? so why would you put expired products on your face? :)Is it safe to use an acne facial cleanser if the date is expired?
go return it. i honestly havent tried using an expired face wash and i dont know of anyone who has because it doesnt sound safe. your face is the most important part of your body, treat it well. things have expiration dates for a reason. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment