Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i stop my facial moles from growing.

I have this really big mole on my face and i have 2 other smaller moles. I don't want the small moles to grow that big, how can i stop them frim growing?


ThxHow can i stop my facial moles from growing.
The moles shouldn't grow any bigger unless your skin pigmentation changes. If you lay out in the sun, or if you somehow develop skin cancer, your moles may change. If you do not do either of these, the moles will probably stay exactly the way they are.





If they do grow, you can have them removed in a procedure that is usually covered by insurance and will have you in and out of the doctor's office in one day.





There are no homeopathic remedies that I know of that will change your skin or moles.How can i stop my facial moles from growing.
They don't generally grow unless there's a problem. I would see a dermatologist if you're so concerned. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment