Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best kind of facial cleanser?

I don't have that much acne, my cheeks are soft and clear, but I tend to break out between my eyebrows and on my forehead (I think I break out there because I have bangs and the oil from my hair gets to my skin), plus I have several blemishes on my nose. What should I use???








P.S. Currently I use this foam facial cleanser by Neutrogena.What is the best kind of facial cleanser?
you should most def. get the clean %26amp; clear deep cleaning cream waash





you can feeel it working.


and a couple of days later everyone said my skin looked so clean.





your forehead, chin, and nose is your t-zone


that tends to be the oiliest place on your face.


you should get clean and clear oil absorbing sheets. they work like magic!What is the best kind of facial cleanser?
NOT PROACTIVE!





i love st ives appricot scrub its cheap and efficient! and try to clip up your bangs sometimes to prevent oil also tie your hair up as much as you can especially at home
if you break out because the oils from your hair just get a cleanser for oily skin, but make sure to use a moistrizer also
Why do you wanna change? I love Nuetrogena!! The wave ROX! Use that! Olay is good too, but if u break out, it doesnt really prevent it!

No comments:

Post a Comment