Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best cleanser and facial creams out there?

I just looking for a new facial line to use. Thank you.What is the best cleanser and facial creams out there?
Most lines from expensive to inexpensive are good lines. It's a matter of personal choice. I've used them all %26amp; I've spent thousands of dollars in my search. The most expensive brands aren't any better. Just make sure they're right for your skin type. Right now I use Dove foaming facial cleanser %26amp; the energy glow cleanser. I like them b/c they smell good %26amp; I like the foaming action. I use Alpha-hydrox religiously twice daily, Oil of Olay moisturizer during the day, %26amp; Avon Anew Line %26amp; Wrinkle Corrector at night, it makes your skin feel so smooth. Also always use sunscreen %26amp; never tan. I'm 39 %26amp; my skin is flawless %26amp; I don't have a line or wrinkle on my face. Good luck, remember you don't have to spend major bucks to look good, just make sure you take care of your skin %26amp; use the right products for your skin type.What is the best cleanser and facial creams out there?
No dear, you don't need to make anyone or any company rich off of some bs hype that they try to sell you. I will never purchase a high dollor cleanser or anti-aging system again, even if I do get rich. I can't see wasting money. I'd rather invest that money into my or my children's education. Report Abuse

I use noxzema deep cleansing cream original I have used it for years.
Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser
see if you know someone who is an arbonne rep. the Intelligence line cleanser and moisturizer is great. they have a ph based toner that makes my skin dewey and so smooth.
My mother used Ponds, so from time to time I use ponds. It's a little greasy but is inexpensive, does the job well, does lubricate the skin and smells great.





Avon occasionally has some great liquid cleansers, but I'm sure Bonnie Belle and Almay would too....go to some place like Walgreens and spend some time testing them and seeing if you like the fragrance.
Have you tried CLEAN n CLEAR ADVANTAGE? it works great


i have combination skin and skin that breaks out with pimples and ash spot.... it comes with a daily lotion that you apply after you wash your face.... you can see a different in 3 days
I love Origins. I've used the mint face wash for years and I love all of their moisturizers.
try mary kay products . they are good and thats what i use. not reaaly expensive. their velocity cleanser and moisturiser is lovely . also 3 in 1 cleanser. i'm sure you will enjoy it.
proativ
I agree........Noxema inexpensive and it works well!

No comments:

Post a Comment